TOURS FROM TORONTO TO NIAGRA FALLS
is over 40 ft wide, 40 ft in diameter, about 20,000 plants, and a yearly design change.
Take a breathtaking tour of Niagara Falls at night for an amazing scenic view
WINE TASTING IN NIAGARA
Winetasting at one of the world reknowned winery at Pilliteri Estates
While overlooking the Falls, enjoy a fresh delicious buffet meal at Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant
Niagara Horseshoe Falls package tour
- Our value NiagaraFalls package tour includes:
- Complimentary pickup & drop-off from Downtown Toronto Hotels, B&B’s & Airport Area Hotels
- NEW complimentary pickup and drop off from UNION STATION, Toronto
- Brief Toronto city tour as the tour bus picks up passengers from various Toronto hotels
- FREE Admission on the Niagara Falls boat tour called the Maid of the Mist
- or Free Admission or SKYLON TOWER*
- Complimentary wine tasting or grape juice at a world class winery, optional purchasing!
- ONLY TOUR to visit the picturesque and historical town of Niagara-on-the-Lake with a 45 minute stopover for sightseeing and shopping.
- Stop at World’s Smallest Wedding Chapel!
- a NEW TOUR is being offered, includes full buffet lunch, at the Sheraton Hotel, Penthouse Level with spectacular view of the Canadian Niagara Horseshoe Falls package tour and American Niagara Falls. Awesome photo opportunity.
- You will enjoy Niagara Falls Ontario Tourism
Niagara day tour departure 9:00am
Niagara evening tour departure 1.30pm.
Tour duration approximately 9 hours.
Niagara Falls Day Tour also includes:
- Stop for spectacular photo opportunities at Queenston Heights, capturing both Canada and the USA with only the Niagara River separating them
- Opportunity to take pictures at the Niagara Falls Floral Clock
- BIG savings through Niagara Falls Tours Toronto for Niagara Helicopter Tour – optional
- 3 hours of free time to explore Niagara on your own
We offer private tours in our Lincoln Town cars for up to 4 passengers. Go in style and luxury at your own pace.
Next day pickup
We offer next day pickup if you would to stay overnight with our extra option added to your tour. Next day return transportation only $49.00 per person extra. Hotel accomodation & expenses in Niagara Falls is up to you to arrange.
Save money & time, book online today! Confirmation & pickup time will be sent to you within 24 hours.
Seniors & Students, save on tour price. 10% discount offered.
For groups of 10 or more, we offer a 10% group discount, plus you can ask for a private custom tour included in this price. Great savings and benefit for group bookings of 10 or more!
- Our tours include complimentary pick-up and drop-off from downtown Toronto hotels, Union Station and Pearson Airport hotels.
- Your day trip begins with a visit to a world class winery in the Niagara-on-the-Lake region, includes complimentary wine tasting and for our younger guests and nondrinkers grape juice tasting.www.pillitteri.com
- Niagarafallstourstoronto is proud to be the only tour to visit the picturesque and historical town of Niagara-on-the- Lake. The New World pioneer town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, takes you back to the time of Victorian England.
- We continue on to some other spectacular area attractions, including the World’s Smallest Wedding Chapel, Queenston Heights (opportunity to have a photo depicting two countries on ONE PHOTOGRAPH – CANADA – NIAGARA RIVER – U.S.A.)
There is the opportunity to experience an aerial view of Niagara Falls from the Niagara helicopter ride; big savings are available through our tour.
Next is a stop at the World’s largest Floral Clock for photo opportunities.
Then it’s on to the World Famous City of Niagara Falls, CANADA where FREE Admission to view on the Niagara Falls boat tour or Journey Behind the Falls* is included in the tour price of $109.00.
You will be dropped off at the base of the Majestic Niagara Falls with the best experience and view from the Canadian side. • For the rest of the afternoon you will have 3 hours of free time to explore Niagara Falls on your own, souvenir shopping, lunch etc.
between 8-9 am Free pick up from your hotel lobby.- 90-minute drive from Toronto to Niagara Falls
11.00 am Whirlpool Rapids to experience the natural phenomenon of the Niagara River.
11:30 am FREE Admission on the Niagara Falls boat tour called the Hornblower Niagara Falls Boat Tour / Maid of the Mist or Journey Behind the Falls or Skylon Tower
12:30 pm Full Canadian Buffet Lunch – Fresh, healthy and delicious buffet lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level at The Falls. You will enjoy a tasty meal with a lot to choose from while enjoying the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. This is an awesome photo opportunity!
2:00 pm Scenic drive on Niagara Parkway. Winston Churchill famously called this “The Prettiest Sunday Afternoon Drive in the World”
2:15 pm The Floral Clock – Between the Botanical Gardens and Queenston Heights Park stands one of the most popular sights to view in Niagara. The Floral Clock is a 12.2-m (40-ft.) diameter working clock that is one of the largest in the world. …With time for souvenir shopping.
2:30 pm Stopover at Queenston Heights – Borders Canada and USA with only Niagara river separating them. Are you a history buff? Come with us and learn about the famous Battle of Queenston Heights! Queenston Heights Park is the site of a War of 1812 battle in which Sir Isaac Brock was killed. A 50-m. (150-ft.) monument, that is perched above the Niagara Escarpment, was built in his honor.
2:45 pm Stop at the Smallest Chapel in the World! Nobody takes you there, except us.
3:00 pm Stopover in Niagara-on-the-lake for 75 MINUTES. You will appreciate the quaint shops and boutiques that line Queen Street, the main drag of Niagara-on-the-Lake, as well as the proximity of wineries, brew pubs and even a chocolate factory!
4:30 pm Complimentary wine/grape juice tasting. Be treated as a wine connoisseur at a world-class winery, Pillitteri Estates Winery. Buy wines of your choice. The famous Ice Wine is available here.
* Optional Helicopter Ride – Fly high over Niagara Falls! By far one of the best ways to view Niagara Falls is by taking our Niagara Helicopter Ride. Take a 20-minute scenic helicopter tour with a knowledgeable pilot and guide for an unforgettable view of the falls from the air.
6:30- 7.00 pm Back to Downtown Toronto
For people who have lay over at Toronto and would like a trip to falls on same day.
Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport Terminal 3 Toronto AMF,
Toronto, ON L5P 1C4.
Choose our daily tour to Niagara Falls or our Evening Tour is available to you Friday and Sundays.
- SIGHTSEEING TOUR, experience THE FALLS by DAY & NIGHT LIGHTS.
- Daily departure at 1.30 pm from Toronto for Niagara Falls. Return around midnight. Door to door service.
- Complimentary Wine Tasting at the world class winery, Piliterri Wine Estates.
- 1hour visit in the historical town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, enjoy shopping or strolling around.
- Visit the World’s Smallest Wedding Chapel for photo’s.
- Stop at Queenston Heights, the original starting place of the Falls, before receding through to it’s present position today! A great opportunity to take photo’s, you can capture on one photo, Canada, the Niagara River and the U.S.A all on one.
- Photo opportunity at the beautiful Floral Clock built in 1950 which measures 40ft across and has 15 000 plants.
- Also included is a thrilling ride on the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, where you will experience the beauty & magesticness of Niagara Falls while being gently sprayed by a refreshing mist. Winter time, Journey Behind the Falls or Skylon Tower is available
- FREE time to explore at your own pace for 3 Hours, including the Illumination of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and the American Falls.
- Buffet Dinner overlooking the Falls from the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level gives you the opportunity view the surrounding area from up high.
RATES FOR EVENING TOUR*:
with Buffet Dinner:
ADULT: $159.00, SENIOR & STUDENT: $149.00, Child under 3 – FREE
without Buffet Dinner:
ADULT: $129.00, SENIOR & STUDENT: $119.00, Child under 3 – FREE
* HST 13% to be added
TO BOOK please email: email@example.com OR call 416 895 8161 / 416 892 0131
Payment is made on the day of the tour to the tour guide by cash or credit card. For online payment, please fill out the reservation form and proceed to Evening Tour Payment.
1 – 4 passenger
lincoln town car
Our selection of executive limos are perfect for transporting you and your guests to and from your destination, in comfort and in style. pull in style with our exclusive limousines.
47 to 56
Great for long distances, comfortable with DVD, PA system and washroom on board. Book today for your next event! Airlink is guaranteed on-time service!
Ride in meticulously maintained vehicles. For smaller charter groups, Niagara Falls Day Trips, prearranged airport pickups or dropoffs, ground transfers, shuttle services, city of Toronto tours & more.
10 – 14
RIDE IN STYLE·with AIRLINK. Ideal for smaller charter groups. For Ground Transfers, Shuttle services, Tours, Transferring to and from the Airport and much more.
- Charters available for all size groups. No group is too big or small. For Corporate Clients, Church Groups, School Trips & more.
- Different size Buses, Coaches, Vehicles available for all your Ground Transfer needs. Fully Licensed, Meticulously Maintained.
- Ground Transfers, Day Trips, Whatever your transportation requirement may be, We Have the Solution! Servicing the G.T.A.
- All Enquiries are Welcome. SEND IN FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE TODAY. No CREDIT CARD # REQUIRED.
- Please email > firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-895-8161 to reserve your Charter.
- WE WILL RESPOND TO ALL ENQUIRIES WITHIN 12 HOURS.
Niagara Falls Canada package tours questions
QUESTION: Why should we book with Airlink Tours?
- We are always on time.
- Professional, knowledgeable & quality service.
- Fully escorted & guided tours.
- All vehicles are niagara parks commission approved & licensed.
- All vehicles are air conditioned, comfortable & clean.
- Our first priority is customer safety & comfort.
- A classy & wonderful day tour to niagara falls from toronto.
- high class tour with saving money guaranteed & more.
- Many more reasons to book with us!
1. What is the price of the tour?
The tour price is $109 Canadian for adults ($139 with lunch), $99 for children under 12 ($129 with lunch), child 3 and under FREE. The helicopter tour is an additional $118 Canadian per person.
2. When does the tour operate?
The tours runs everyday, all year round. We depart Toronto at 9am and return at approx. 6 pm.
3. Where does the tour pick-up from?
Any downtown Toronto hotel, B&B and Union Station, Toronto. If you would like to be picked up outside of Toronto, please e-mail us at email@example.com. There is usually an extra charge of $27.
4. Do I have to book in advance?
We recommend that you should. By booking in advance you will be guaranteed a seat on the tour bus. Our prices on-line are always lower than what you will normally find at a hotel lobby or travel outlet.
5. Is lunch included?
Yes. A full buffet lunch is included in the Full Day Niagara Falls tour, $149.00 per adult and $59.00 per child
6. What Restaurant is lunch at?
The Fallsview Restaurant is located on the penthouse level of the Sheraton on the Falls directly across from the Falls. The Fallsview Restaurant combines world class views with world class cuisine to create a one of a kind dining experience.
7. What kind of food is available?
Full Canadian Buffet Lunch is offered, many delicious healthy choices; meats, vegetables, salads, soups, dessert etc.
8. Where is the restaurant located?
Sheraton on the Falls, Penthouse Level – across the road from the Niagara Falls, Spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls – Awesome photo opportunity!
9. Are night tours available?
Yes. These tours are private and can be arranged by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stay overnight with our extra option for return transportation the next day @ $49 per person. All accommodation arrangement and payment is up to you to organize.
10. What is your cancellation policy?
You can cancel anytime as long as ALL CANCELLATIONS ARE MADE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
11. What does Niagara mean?
The word “Onguiaahra” appears on maps as early as 1641. Both it, and the later version “Ongiara”, are Native words generally interpreted as meaning “The Strait” or “Great Throat”, although the more romantic “Thunder of Waters” is sometimes given. By the time the first white man arrived at the Falls, the name in general use was “Niagara”.
12. When is Niagara Falls closed?
Niagara Falls is open all year. However, the Maid of the Mist stops running during the winter (November to March).
13. How do I pay?
You do not have to pay when you are making an online reservation. Payment can be made on the day of the tour to the tour guide. We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card, and American Express. If you wish to pay online we also offer the very secure PAYPAL or Credit Card options.
15. What is your group rate?
For 10 or more people please email us for special rates: