- Our tours include complimentary pick-up and drop-off from downtown Toronto hotels, Union Station and Pearson Airport hotels.
- Your day trip begins with a visit to a world class winery in the Niagara-on-the-Lake region, includes complimentary wine tasting and for our younger guests and nondrinkers grape juice tasting.www.pillitteri.com
- Niagarafallstourstoronto is proud to be the only tour to visit the picturesque and historical town of Niagara-on-the- Lake. The New World pioneer town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, takes you back to the time of Victorian England.
- We continue on to some other spectacular area attractions, including the World’s Smallest Wedding Chapel, Queenston Heights (opportunity to have a photo depicting two countries on ONE PHOTOGRAPH – CANADA – NIAGARA RIVER – U.S.A.)
There is the opportunity to experience an aerial view of Niagara Falls from the Niagara helicopter ride; big savings are available through our tour.
- Next is a stop at the World’s largest Floral Clock for photo opportunities.
- Then it’s on to the World Famous City of Niagara Falls, CANADA where FREE Admission to view on the Niagara Falls boat tour or Journey Behind the Falls* is included in the tour price of $109.00.
- You will be dropped off at the base of the Majestic Niagara Falls with the best experience and view from the Canadian side. • For the rest of the afternoon you will have 3 hours of free time to explore Niagara Falls on your own, souvenir shopping, lunch etc.
Itinery of your tour to Niagara Falls
(please note that these times may vary)
|Free pick up from your hotel lobby.- 90-minute drive from Toronto to Niagara Falls|
|11.00 am||Whirlpool Rapids to experience the natural phenomenon of the Niagara River.|
|11:30 am||FREE Admission on the Niagara Falls boat tour called the Hornblower Niagara Falls Boat Tour / Maid of the Mist or Journey Behind the Falls or Skylon Tower|
|12:30 pm||Full Canadian Buffet Lunch – Fresh, healthy and delicious buffet lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level at The Falls. You will enjoy a tasty meal with a lot to choose from while enjoying the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. This is an awesome photo opportunity!|
|2:00 pm||Scenic drive on Niagara Parkway. Winston Churchill famously called this “The Prettiest Sunday Afternoon Drive in the World”|
|2:15 pm||The Floral Clock – Between the Botanical Gardens and Queenston Heights Park stands one of the most popular sights to view in Niagara. The Floral Clock is a 12.2-m (40-ft.) diameter working clock that is one of the largest in the world. …With time for souvenir shopping.|
|2:30 pm||Stopover at Queenston Heights – Borders Canada and USA with only Niagara river separating them. Are you a history buff? Come with us and learn about the famous Battle of Queenston Heights! Queenston Heights Park is the site of a War of 1812 battle in which Sir Isaac Brock was killed. A 50-m. (150-ft.) monument, that is perched above the Niagara Escarpment, was built in his honor.|
|2:45 pm||Stop at the Smallest Chapel in the World! Nobody takes you there, except us.|
|3:00 pm||Stopover in Niagara-on-the-lake for 75 MINUTES. You will appreciate the quaint shops and boutiques that line Queen Street, the main drag of Niagara-on-the-Lake, as well as the proximity of wineries, brew pubs and even a chocolate factory!|
|4:30 pm||Complimentary wine/grape juice tasting. Be treated as a wine connoisseur at a world-class winery, Pillitteri Estates Winery. Buy wines of your choice. The famous Ice Wine is available here.|
|Optional Helicopter Ride – Fly high over Niagara Falls! By far one of the best ways to view Niagara Falls is by taking our Niagara Helicopter Ride. Take a 20-minute scenic helicopter tour with a knowledgeable pilot and guide for an unforgettable view of the falls from the air.|
|6:30- 7.00 pm||Back to Downtown Toronto|
For people who have lay over at Toronto and would like a trip to falls on same day.
Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport Terminal 3 Toronto AMF,
Toronto, ON L5P 1C4.
Choose our daily tour to Niagara Falls or our Evening Tour is available to you Friday and Sundays.